Wednesday, April 25, 2018

DT post: Bluebonnets and Butterflies Canvas

Hi Scrappers,

This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com  sharing with you a Canvas I modified with wings-cling-stamp-setflowers-cling-stamp-set, and  the wildflowers-cling-stamp-set:




I used:
wings-cling-stamp-setflowers-cling-stamp-set PWP

Moments like this, Canvas Kit, Quick Quote


In short, I distressed the die cuts using the powder puffs mocha mama. I added some pearl watercoloring in shades of blue. Then, I added some stamped sentiments to the flourish die cuts and to the heart cut outs using powder puffs or distress oxide inks. For the butterfly die cuts, I stamped the wings using distress oxide. I also inked the edges of the canvas. The rest, I just followed the instructions of the kit.  For more details, here is the SnapGuide with more instructions.


Here some closeups:




I love the details the butterfly wings stamps add to these die cuts.





I also added some blue watercoloring to the big butterfly overlay. It blends everything together with bluebonnets in the pictures.

I hope you enjoyed my canvas and visit my blog:  www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...