Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Sparkly Tiara

Hello friends. I am so excited to have this stamp set in my hands right now. It has been on my list for awhile and I finally got it. :) It is called With Some Sparkle

I started off with a piece of watercolor paper and did my favorite smooshing technique with some Peerless Watercolors. I then heat embossed the sentiment using Ultra Fine Antique Gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamps.


To finish it off I matted the piece of watercolor paper onto a piece of Stampin Up Melon Mambo Cardstock and then added a few hot pink sequins to finish it off. I adhered the card front to a white card base. 


I think this has to be my favorite sentiment and I think I will be stamping it in my planner a few times. 

Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman 

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...