Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Celebrate

Hello friends.
It is almost time to celebrate the 4th of July. So to celebrate I used the stamp set

I stamped the image three times across a piece of watercolor paper. I then colored the images with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils and smoothed the color out with a small paint brush with water.
I colored over the entire image with the Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen. To finish off the card from I added a die cut "Celebrate" word to the front out of glitter paper. 




Watercolor Paper
Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils
Small Paint Brush
Versamark Onyx Black Ink
Black Glitter Paper
Celebrate word Die
Real Red Cardstock for Mat
White cardstock for card base
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
Hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day and 4th.

Larissa Pittman 


1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...