Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hola

Hello friends. Larissa here today with an Hola card using two different stamp sets:
Calaveras & Corazons  and Mujer Skelton.

I stamped the Skelton onto a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored her using Copic markers.I then cute her out and matted her on a piece of black cardstock to make her stand out on the background.  I stamped the background with skeleton heads and hearts. I stamped the sentiment using a dark gray ink. 


The card front is matted on a piece of black cardstock and adhered to a white card base.

So much fun for a Halloween card or you can use it for Day of the Dead or Dia de Muertos.

Hope you enjoyed my card today. Have a wonderful day friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...