Thursday, August 20, 2015

CAS friend card

Hi everyone! It's Ashley, back this month with a clean and simple card. I like the sentiments in the Kind Words stamp set so I wanted to make a card for a friend. Before I share it, did you know that many of the PWP stamp sets come in different sizes? This is helpful if you're on a tight budget (me!) or if you don't necessarily like all the stamps in the bigger stamp set. The Kind Words stamp set has a smaller version available - Friend cling stamp set.


For my card, I die cut the flowering branch and colored it with Wink of Stella so it's pretty and sparkley. Then I stamped my sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it. This is a really simple style of card but the heat embossed sentiment + the Wink of Stella add a nice, pretty touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...