Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Card


Hello, friends! Larissa here today with a card I made using the Mini Flower cling set.



I cut my white cardstock panel to 4x5 1/4. I then grabbed a strawberry colored ink pad. I stamped the stamp on the ink pad ad then onto the cardstock until the ink was not visible.



I cut a piece of vellum 1x8. I then stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in Versamark ink onto the vellum. 
I used a platinum embossing powder to heat-emboss the sentiment. 


Once I heat embossed the sentiment I adhered it to the card. I adhered it at an angle.
To finish off the card, I added a few matching sequins.


I found a piece of cardstock that matched the ink so I matted the card to it.
I think it gives it that little extra without taking away from the stamped images.
I really just wanted the main focus of the card to be the mini flowers. 
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Don't forget to check back this week to see what the amazing Design Team girls create for you.

Have a wonderful day friends. 








2 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...