Friday, May 29, 2015

You Are Special


Hello PWP fans! Amber here, and I'm super excited to be here sharing my colorful Geisha card with you today. This one has lots of color and stamping. I started by stamping my card base with the large paisley image from the Vintage Melange cling stamp set in black. After I had my card base stamped I pulled out some white cardstock and cut a small square for stamping. I created the background behind my geisha image by blending three different colored inks. I just took the ink pads and swiped them across the white cardstock to get the blended look above. You could also achieve this look with some ink and an ink dabber or some watercolors. To finish off my vertical panel I  added a small strip of  pink cardstock to the top of my stamped piece and a larger piece of pink cardstock to the bottom. I also stamped some text in black to the upper and bottom pink cardstock strips along with a "you are special" sentiment and some twine.


Above is a closer look at the stamped geisha with the blended background. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out Paper Wings Productions current Design Team Call! Please submit your applications by June 1st to Carrie at paperwingsproductions@hotmail.com.
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Neon Purple, & Pink / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Sets- Vintage Melange, Text, & Geisha's  / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Dragonfly Fairy / CTMH Ink Pad-Black / Versa Color Ink Pads- Helitrope, Hyacinth, & Boysenberry / WeR Memory Keepers Twine-Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...