Friday, December 19, 2014

Featured Friday- Stamping in my December Album

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today is Featured Friday so I wanted to feature this spread I created in my December Album that I used multiple Paper Wings Productions stamps on!


I started the right side of my album spread spray misting over a circle stencil and then stamping over it as well with the Writing stamp and the small heart from the Holiday Tags stamp set.


After that I removed the stencil, added some doodles and more stamping, then added on my photo and embellishments.


For the left side of the page I started by scribbling some blue gelatos around just to add color. Then I did a lot of stamping using the Holiday Tags set, Vintage Technology set and the Top 10 List stamp set.


 Thanks for stopping by! Are you keeping a December Daily type album this month?

If you haven't yet, be sure to enter our December Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...