Sunday, August 31, 2014

Spotlight Sunday


Happy Sunday Paper Wings Productions fans!  Erica here with you today to put a spotlight on the fabulous Halloween stamps available in the Paper Wings Productions shop!


If you have been a follower of The Aviary for awhile you will know that I am a huge fan of Halloween!  Last year I had so much fun creating with all the great stamps in the Paper Wings Shop and I was excited to get them all back out to create two fun cards for today's post!  You can see some past Halloween inspiration from me HERE and HERE!  

For today's cards I am using the stamp sets Fall Mix it Up,  Witchy Halloween, Fall Add Ons,  and Halloween Mix it Up!  The cards are both pretty simple but I love how they turned out!  The first card I am sharing today uses Halloween Mix it Up,  Witchy Halloween and Fall Mix it Up


I used a black card base and some pattern papers from my stash for some layers.  I took a white piece of cardstock and stamped the sentiment Halloween from Witchy Halloween towards the top center of my white panel and then added the happy sentiment from Fall Mix it Up .  I just love the look of mixed font sentiments!  Next I took the super cute spider stamp from the same stamp set and stamped it along the top of my cardstock.  I ran this panel through my die cutting machine with an embossing folder adding some great embossed polka dots and added a ribbon to finish off the card.


For my shaker card I used the stamp sets Fall Add Ons and the Halloween Mix it Up.  I used some pattern paper from my stash to create my panels and the banner die cut.  I stamped out one of the ghost stamp sets from Fall Add Ons to go into my shaker.  I added the Boo sentiment from the Halloween Mix it Up stamp set, added some sequins, a clear acetate piece and framed with a yellow thin circle to complete my shaker piece.  To finish off my card I added some twine and the sentiment Happy Hauntings from the Halloween Mix it Up stamp set.

The Paper Wings Productions Store's selection of Halloween stamps is fantastic!  If you have not taken the time to look through them all I highly recommend that you do this today!  You will love the unique variety and not to mention great quality stamps available.

Thank you so much for stopping today and I hope you enjoyed my Halloween cards!  Please mark your calendars for our September blog hop happening September 5th starting right here at The Aviary!  We have a great line up and you will not want to miss it!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and remember to let your creativity take flight!

6 comments:

  1. While I don't actually celebrate Halloween, I do love making halloween themed things! ;)

    I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Gives me lots of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards! You really have such a great eye for Color and composition! They look fantastic! ♥

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...