Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scapbook Saturday

              
*****To join our June Challenge: Chipboard and/or Wood Veneers, CLICK HERE*****


Hello everyone! It's Amber here with a 12 x12 layout for this weeks Scrapbook Saturday Post. I used some of my favorite patterned paper and PWP Stamps for this one.


Before I get to all my layout details I thought I would share a few blog/shop updates Carrie shared a few days ago just in case you missed them. We are having a sale on tons of great stamps and products this month. They are marked down 10%-50% off for a limited time only. You can check it all out HERE. Carrie also announced all the fabulous guest designers that would be joining us over the next couple of months. Check them out HERE and give them a warm Welcome. I think that's about it for all the updates so I will now share a little about my layout. I had lots of fun with this weeks layout! I pulled out a few sheets of patterned paper, some PWP stamps, three colorful ink pads, a few sticker and chipboard embellishments and went to work.


I started by using two different stamps from Paper Wings Productions Text Cling Stamp Set and some colorful CTMH Ink Pads to create my background. I stamped the larger text in a bright pink color and the smaller circle postage stamp is a soft gray.You can see my background stamping a little better in the two photos below.


I used lots of fun sticker/chipboard embellishments along with a small black paper clip to embellish my layout. I also used Paper Wings Productions Snapshot Framer Clear Stamp Set to add a few sentiments to my sticker labels.


Thanks for visiting! Don't forget we would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. You can also check out our Facebook Page and You Tube Page for daily inspiration.
Supplies: Cardstock- Gray / Patterned Paper-  Crate Paper's On Trend Collection / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Text / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- SnapShot Framer / CTMH Ink Pads- Black, Watermelon, Flannel Gray / Chipboard Embellishments- Crate Paper's On Trend Collection /  Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine



2 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...